The range of products that our company is able to offer for the packaging and handling of plastic cartridges, aluminum and cardboard represent the most complete market offer including:
• Automatic packaging machines, horizontal (ARCC) or vertical (ARCV) with 1, 2 or more heads,
• Manual or automatic devices (APPM) for closing plastic and aluminum cartridges (ADC),
• Seaming machines for aluminum cartridges (AOC),
• Cartridges rotators for applying labels and stamps (ARTE),
• Systems for storage filled cartridges (ACM)
• System for empty cartridges (AMCV)
• Conveyors and orientation devices for filled cartridges (ACR),
• Selection and orientation systems for empty cartridges (ASC).
For over 25 years our company has been engaged in the development and manufacture of automatic machines for the packaging of sealants in bags.
Initially, the development focused on systems for packaging bags with ends welded closed and subsequently, following the market evolution, for bags with ends closed with horizontal development clips.
Currently the production range is comprised of two types of packaging machines:
• Horizontal packaging machine for round clip (SLMT)
• Horizontal packaging machine for flat clip (SLMP)
To pack cans, our company can offer a wide range of equipment, from simple manual packaging to fully automatic packaging with can filling selection system and closing of the cover.
We are able to provide:
• Manual can packaging machine (BR).
• Automatic can packaging machine with vacuum closing (BRCV).
• Packaging machine for cans for hot melt products (BRCH).
For drums packaging, our company is able to offer a wide range of equipment suitable for each type of product and for all types of viscosity: low, medium or high:
• Drum filling with fixed nozzle (RF).
• Drum filling with lifting plate (RFP).
• Drum filling with fixed nozzle and drum lifting (RFS).
• Drum vacuum filling (RFV).
Available two product lines for packaging aluminium or polyethylene tubes.